5.25.2005

A bite before you go....

Hey all... just had to sit down and put a few of my own words here, especially with all the posts I've put in lately that are little more than links to news.

I'm FINALLY starting work on my company's website, now that I've had a chance to tackle my other project (although it's still a little slow right now). My thought is to make my site a little more spartan than it is right now, but work in all the points I need... oh wait, that's design 101... hummm... well, maybe I'll just put up a couple animated gif's and go it Homer style.

Also, I'm working on getting my podcast out finally. We've collected all the appropriate equiptment (except for that dam mic... radio shack may have to suffice) and I'm going to be working through the issues of format, intro / outro, guests, segments, and the works. Since he never replies to his email, I'll try to get my brother to download Skype and get him to do his "Simple Answers to Stupid Questions" with his friend Jay. Also, I think I've finally found a niche that I can occupy in the podcasting world, so that I'm not just copying someone else's format.

See, I'm gonna do a "Life Set On Slow" show... think that's the final format. A stupid little show about living well, laughing at crap, and generally enjoying your time on the green and blue globe. I know there are several comedy 'casts out there that may kinda follow this format, but since I'm only passingly funny, I'm going to have to have solid content to put out before I'm sure that I should go live. So, anyone that has any ideas, let me know.

Well, this is finally getting long enough to look respectable. There are A LOT of things that have been happing since I last posted, personally, ROTS (Revenge of the Sith), news, black hills info, and a lot more, but I'm going to leve these for another day and just say...

Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home