10.18.2004

Doom 3 and the week ahead...

Well, I just finished Doom 3 about 2 minutes ago, and I have to say, what a ride... great game, great ending, bla bla bla... All in all, it was quite kewl... to anyone who needs a hint about the game, play the whole thing thru and ask someone else, I worked my way alone, no hints, no cheats, no "noclip" or devmap.... It's definatly an experience worth having. Otherwise, I'm going to try it again once I get back from my trip to NY, as well as some extended Farcry and SanAndreas time.

On that note, I'm getting ready for my trip back home next weekend, staying up a little late and getting less sleep so I can stomach the 14 and 9 hour drives back to back, hopefully I'll find a little caffeen or such along the way and make the trip all that much more interesting. I'm definatly planning on being a little lazy during the trip, making a few frequent stops, but I don't want to just slop my way there... mostly, my goal is to make it there about a day before my wife so I can get a few things done to supprise her when she arives.

And lastly, on that note, the beautiful wife supprised me tonight with my B-Day present... she's something else. I got a new Nomad Zen 30gb, (on sale no less, which makes it even cooler, the little jewish woman in me is just squeeling with joy!) which will come in WAY handy during the road trip... I'm going to load it up this week with everything I can find around the house and make up some playlists for the drive. We'll see about just how long the battery in it actualy lasts. I'll be sure to make note back here when I know more.

Ta for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home