6.09.2005

I'm Famous I'm Famous ! ! !

Woo Hoo... Oh my goodness... Tim Henson mentioned us!!!! Goodness, I'd like to first thank the academy for this honor. We're gonna make it big folks. I'd also like to thank Satan, for giving me something to strive for. I've been working so long dude just to keep you in my heart and lungs, but out of walmart. Finally, I'd like to thank my family for their lack of support, with you, I'd never have had low enough self esteem to listen to this show on a daily basis.

Wait...

Hummm, well, I guess we're still not famous, but at least we're going to get one or two more hits.

Anyway, I'll thank Tim personally when I drive back home to NY in the beginning of July and spend a day or two sitting in a tree outside his window, waiting for him to start undressing. That's right... your a dirty dirty podcaster...

So, now that you've found my little slice of stupid, I'll just say hello, howdy, and how is ya. Hope you are having a good afternoon. Please feel free to post comments on any of the "articles" here (yeah, like I have any journalistic ability) but at least you can tell me how stupid it is to see some of the 2am ramblings of an unemployed net admin.

Now, I'd like to suggest a new podcast (and if you steal my ideas, I'll be sitting in a tree outside YOUR window, but with a high powered potato gun instead) that will revolutionize the idea of playing jokes on other podcasters, aside from calling their assorted voice mail lines. How about a sort of "pod-punked" idea? Calling Dawn and Drew and making them nervous about needing acting licenses for letting their pets appear on their show? What about calling Say Yum and insisting that they must first ship a sample of their menu items to a certain area to verify the validity of their recipe's before they are allowed to podcast it? There are just so many ideas here that it's almost criminal.... What about making the twisted pickle guys nervous because they "employ" too many actors for their show, that they must support union actors? The ideas just keep coming... I'm also starting work on this, so if your reading this, let's just keep it between us in case I'm able to make it work out, k? (shhhhh, it's a secret between friends)

Well, that's enough for me today, this post is going way off the rails, and I need to get back to work. Hope you guys have a great life, and come back soon, the "life set on slow" podcast is still currently in production, waiting on the three final components, a mic, mixer and bandwidth. If you have any suggestions how a jobless nerd can acquire these things, mail em to me at rickwoods@gmail.com, and have a great day.

Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home