6.20.2005

BF2 gets it's first patron saint...

Ctrl+Alt+Del - Tragically l337: "Tim’s Guide to Battlefield 2"

Yeah! Go Tim! Ok, nuff of me kissing someone else named tim's ass. This guy has his shit down though. I'm SO SICK of kids playing BF2 and teamkilling / hogging spawns because their mommy didn't love them enough, so now they are the center of a very fucked up universe. I'm gonna be here when this server goes full time and live, look for me, and make sure you look hard, because the only things I'm good at are chopper gunner / sniper / engineer and Tanker... so be warned.

On another note, I'm going to be away during the full release of BF2, but I'm going to buy it while I'm home and make sure I get a look at it over and Dennis's house at some point (he's got his on reserve). How is this another note? I'm not sure, but I'll be figuring that out while I play tonight... TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home