1.19.2005

The Zen Garden of Internet games...

For those who aren't too interested in every game being the same run-shoot-jump thing, or a FPS, also know as "Frag the Weak, hurdle the dead" style games, I've run accross the Zen garden of internet games... http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/ is the most charming little gameing site on the internet yet... it has class, it has wit, heck, most of the games even promote a positive message (awww, friends working together... ok, think I just threw up a little there). But seriously, this place is probaly the most fun I've had since doom 3 (p.s. which means I've not gotten my hands on a retail copy of HL2 yet if anyone wants to get it for me, hint hint wink wink). But for a good, simple fun time, this is the way to go...

Keep comming back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home