2.01.2005

PoopCasting

Hey friends and neighbors...

Well, I just got email back from Chris Rockwell of the Daily Download... I had suggested to him that the one thing they were missing was a ranking of travel stop bathrooms on their site and podcast... well, ain't he about the kewelest guy going, he's tenatively going to go through with it! It's every travelers dream to know where to stop for a squat and when to keep on truckin, and now, hopefully with the assistance of yours truely, he's going to make that dream a reality. This man is a freking god for travelers and highway hounds alike!

See, I'm often traveling between my new home here in SD and my old home back in NY, and having as active a bottom as I do, I'm occasionally squishing my cheeks a little from point to point... Sometimes these travels have lead me to the most disturbing of places, where a man's afraid to expose his nether regions, and once in a while to places so magnificent, you almost expect to find reading material or a "jet blue"esque TV for the extended sessions. Between these two extremes are the standard hole in the wall water closets, which hopefully I'll ignore till I've filled the logs with tales of my logs. With this in mind, I think I'm uniquely qualified for the posistion of "field reporter and guest correspondent" and now I'll possibly have that chance.

Well, since the prince of poop and the duke of dookie probably have no place for a rambling fool singing their praises, I'll leave you with the immortal words of my grandfather...

"the true talent in farting isn't blaming the dog, but producing a high enough pitch and just the right odor to make it believable"

Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home