3.16.2005

Falling Away (from me)

Hey everybody, it's time for another excuse post! Yippie! Again, my days and nights have been filled with work and play, and no time for anything else. Still working with my software from Macromedia, and now playing (at night, 2 hr max at a time) Half-Life 2, which by the way kicks major ass. But I'm reallllly working on getting back into the swing of things. I've got several ideas and thoughts that I need to get out here, so I'm going to be working on this soon. Like the Idea that people want a president that is "accessable" not a leader anymore... that the us is a teenager in many respects (look at our policy's dealing with other countries), and a few ground breaking ideas about cheese... But today, I have a couple meetings in an hour, so Ta Ta for Now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheese ideas?

Try putting a piece of bread in the toaster. At the same time put a couple of slices of cheese and some toppings in a cup in the ye olde micro'
toast out of toaster, cheese pours onto toast. presto. snack. done

courtesy of rapscallion

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home