2.02.2005

Daily Quickie

Ok, not a lot of time to bang out some outrageously long entry today, so I'm gonna just leave a quickie and see if I get any response. I've got a few Gmail invites left, so open call folks, just comment on this post with your address and I'll send you one... First come / first served type of thing... If you don't get a reply, that means that I've used up my allotment... Check back here for info, I'll post when I've used em up.

Otherwise, working on website, trying to get out of the house for a little while, working on podcasts and looking for a good place to host 'em from, if you have any place that might work, has some decent space and unlimited bandwidth, let me know as well.

Lastly... I've been working on updating my photo's... Anyone who hasn't discovered Picasa 2 from google needs to go and get it... Works wonders and has some advanced features that make working with your pics a breeze. Check it out.

Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home