3.29.2005

If you can't say something Nice, then say it to me

Since i've again started to push this blog's address out on the world, it's time to update again... well, I'm working with Flash, recreating some of my "paid" sites, and trying to drum up a little resume building work (gonna do it for free if they will let me, just have to get permisison!) Learning Action Script 2.0 as fast as I can (and man, it aint fast enough... this was a GREAT update from macromedia.). Waiting for Godot (he said he'd meet me at the bus stop downtown), and just generally nerding out.

Well, I've finally finished Half-Life 2... If you'r a fan of FPS, or HL in general, GET THIS GAME! The end has offically stolen my vote for the kewelest moment in video game history... you have to see it... it was well planned, and magnificantly exicuted. It's almost poetry. I'll come out with a formal review on the ACS homepage blog on this one, but regareless to say, it get's a 11 out of 10.

Other news... finally found a forum where the people are kinda nice... not like those hateful Pimprig idiots. Dawn and Drew, nice crowd, good topics, etc. Another check'er outer.

Finally, this is yet another excuse post, I'm putting these few things here to hold over my readers till I can finally finish my AS2 training, so sit tight people... LOTS of kewl stuff comming!~

Ta!

1 Comments:

Blogger RP Woods said...

nah nuh... your the nerd.. Nerd...

"the difference between geaks and nerds is that geeks beat nerds with their toys."

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home